top of page
- Tue 27 Jun27TueJunSound, Flowers, Food/Grey County
- Tue 30 May30TueMaySounds, Flowers, Food/Grey County
- Wed 20 Jan20WedJanWomen Who Thrive/https://www.facebook.com/groups/17574052666
- Sun 08 Mar08SunMarYouth Code Retreat/Santa Teresa
- Fri 29 Nov29FriNovClear/The Blue MountainsNov 29, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.The Blue Mountains, The Blue Mountains, ON, CanadaThis intimate session is designed to help you clear yourself and your space so that you can find explore your gifts fully. There will be a vegan lunch and safe space to get really curious about what you are holding onto.
- Fri 20 Sept20FriSeptWomen Who Thrive - An Un-networking Event Part #3/Interlaken Court
- Fri 24 May24FriMayWomen Who Thrive - An Un-networking Event/Blue Mountain Home
- Apr 27, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.Schulich School of Business, 111 Ian MacDonald Blvd, North York, ON M3J 1P3, CanadaJoin Schulich alumni from around the globe for a day of discussion, debate and discovery of new ideas and concepts. The theme for the Forum is Game On. CONNECT 2019 will provide you with the ever-changing rules of the game as well as the skills to face them head-on. Come visit the coaching corner!
- Mar 29, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.Leadership Coaching Retreat, Interlaken Court, The Blue Mountains, ON N0H, CanadaWelcome to the new way of networking – un-networking. You don’t need your business suit, heels or business cards for this event. You don't even need your elevator pitch introduction! Just bring comfy clothes, a journal and block off a few hours for you!
bottom of page